Insurance Age and LV= are out to find the next Broker Apprentice...
We are looking for confident, savvy and hard-working business operators who would like to showcase their expertise and industry knowledge, which will ultimately be judged by LV='s very own Alan Sugar.
Successful candidates will feature in our award winning video series that will be aired towards the end of the year. In addition, the winner will receive:
- £1,000 experience voucher (winner's choice)
- Up to £1,000 towards an external course or professional qualification for personal development
- 4 mentor sessions with Mike Crane & LV= Broker Exec team
To apply you must be available on the dates listed below.
Initial interview dates:
- 03 August in London
- 10 August in Belfast
- 16 August in Manchester
- 23 August in Bristol
Task and filming dates
- 10,11 and 12 October in London (overnight accommodation provided)
- 10 November at Broker Expo in Coventry
- 14 November in London
You must be available to attend ONE of the initial interview dates and ALL of the filming dates.
Online applications for the 2016 Broker Apprentice are now open! Click here to apply.
Find out more about the previous three winners here.
Watch episodes from series 1,2, and 3 here.