BE Virtual Platform Guide
Virtual Platform Guide
Step 1 - Accessing your account
All you need to access your account is the same email address your registered with for the event. Besides that, just follow the steps below.
- Enter your Email. This needs to be the email that you registered with for the Event. If your email is not registered, contact the organiser or [email protected]
- Enter your Badge / Registration ID
- Create a Password. You’ll use this password moving forward to access your account on Grip. You can always reset it in case you forget it.
Step 2 - Networking
Connections and Meetings are a core element of a successful event experience. We’ve made this as easy as possible, distilling it down to just 4 simple steps to get a calendar full of meetings:
- Step 1 - Request
- Get recommendations, search and scroll through lists to request meetings for a time and date that works for you.
- Step 2 - Accept
- Receive incoming meeting requests via notifications or in your email and accept them to have them synced to your personal calendar.
- Step 3 - Join
- Virtual Meetings can be joined 5 minutes before the scheduled start time. You can join the meeting from your email or the platform by clicking:
- Step 4 - Rate
- Give anonymous feedback on your meeting with “Good”, “Bad” or “Didn’t Happen” and give a reason for your rating to qualify your post-event follow-ups.
To get the best recommendations of people to meet and increase the chances that people accept your meetings one element is absolutely crucial: complete your profile!
Add a profile image, fill out your summary and select your preferences in the event-specific questions.
Besides being able to request meetings, mark people with “interested” or “skip”. If someone is also interested in you, chat with them and grow your network!