The Digital Broker | 28 June 2016 | Manchester
Insurance Age is delighted to bring the Digital Broker to Manchester!
Digital advances are impossible to ignore, and the technologies to enhance how broking works need to be considered by the industry. However, there are aspects of traditional broking that remain invaluable to the customer relationship, and we must not lose sight of these.
With so many tools and technologies out there, how do you navigate the areas of digital that are useful for your business, and avoid throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
The Digital Broker 2016 reframes digital disruption as a positive influence on broking, supporting and enhancing the vital role played by the broking community.
Join us to learn:
- What does it mean to be a digital broker today?
- What real opportunities exist, and what pitfalls are there to avoid?
- What is next in terms of e-trading?
- How can digital innovations enhance your value proposition?
- How has the banking industry brought the digital and traditional spheres together?
- How are broker start-ups supporting or disrupting traditional broking?
- How do you gain the insurer support that you need?
Booking for the Digital Broker 2016 is open! Register your free place today.
*Attendance is free for UK based general insurance brokers.*
I enjoyed the debates, mixing with other brokers to discuss the whole concept of eBroking and learned some useful information which may help us as a business going forwards
senior assistant director, BeWiser Insurance
One of the better external events I have attended in the last couple of years
systems consultant, Bluefin
The event delivered good presentations and demonstrations and has given me a lot to think about for the future of our business
compliance manager, Marks Insurance Consultants
A good insight into the different debates re: the future of technology in the insurance industry
commercial account manager, Bateman Group